Circling Coaching Training:
The Next Level of Being A Circling Professional.
This four month practicum trains you to provide guidance from a deep state of flow.
You'll deepen your capacity to apply the essence of Circling into 1-1 sessions, finding new strength in your leadership and capacity for discernment, as well as more compassion and letting go into the unknown.
This will be especially meaningful for those of you who are already in healing professions, life coaching, entrepreneurs who are looking to start a coaching business, as well as managers who have direct reports or are otherwise in positions of authority and mentorship.
This is an intensive training, requiring at least 5 hours a week of live group or pair practice, as well as individual study time.
On this journey you will learn:
How do we synthesize the meditative, 'non-goal orientation' of circling with the 'more, better, increase your thriving' mentality of 1-1 coaching?
How do we bring our gifts to bear in helping others—without entering into codependency or old-paradigms of one-or-the-other?
How can we make a positive contribution in the world, coming from a wakeful place of oneness which recognizes there's no difference to be made at the absolute/ultimate level of reality—the place Lao Tzu speaks from when he says “Do you want to improve the world? I don't think it can be done. The world is sacred. It can't be improved."
More and more of our top Circling leaders are taking up roles as sought-after coaches for individuals and executive clients and we feel this is a really good place to introduce a wealth of practical wisdom and discernment from facing the whole range of human challenges within 1-1 coaching sessions, with Circling as the "Operating System" everything else plugs into and runs on.
In addition to the wisdom from thousands of hours of individual and group coaching sessions—both the successes and failures—and thousands more hours leading Circling, this course draws insights from Integral Theory (including why it's useful in coaching, How to Use & How Not to Use, Special Focus on Green and Teal shadows that show up in many coaching contexts), NARM, and Philosophical Counseling.
4 Supervised Coaching Sessions
During the latter half of the program you'll put your new skills to practice, learning and updating 'on the field,' coaching a guest client with the safety and guidance of supervision from Jordan and Valerie.
17 Weeks of Live Group Study
Each week we'll meet for three hours to discuss the curriculum, run exercises, and do live demonstrations with meta-commentary. You'll also practice coaching and being coached w/ your peers, for 1 hour each.
100 Pages of Intensive Self-Study Curriculum
Much of the techniques and understandings described in this curriculum have been unspoken resources that the best Circlers draw from in their sessions. Now they're coming to light.
Questions? Set up a 1/2 Call
Sign up for a context call with one of the Course Leaders to discuss whether or not this course is a good fit for you, your development as a Circler, and your life at large.
This program is currently only available to graduates of Circling trainings—Level Up, SAS, Art of Circling, T3, etc. You can sign up for a full year of transformation, beginning with the Level Up 200 hour personalized Circling Certification course, here.
Key benefits from this course
- Synthesize the meditative, 'non-goal orientation' of circling with the 'more, better, increase your thriving' mentality of 1-1 coaching
- Make a positive contribution in the world, from a wakeful place of "oneness" which recognizes there's no difference to be made at the absolute/ultimate level of reality
- Build your business or apply it to the areas of your life where you already act as a mentor, supervisor, boss, or authority figure
You will learn to:
- Circle someone’s Way of Being,
- Spot someone's Level of Presence,
- Discern Level of Surrender
- Circle a client's Identity Level Commitments & their Ontological Beliefs
- Circling at the Level of Awareness, not just personality and uniquely beautiful expression of Being.
- Show up more fully by being willing to ask more challenging questions
- Share more of your expertise, while being even less attached.
As such, this program is as much about you getting more clear on your own ways of being, level of presence, level of surrender, identity level commitments, ontological beliefs, and levels of awareness.
Tools and Skills
- The Dialectic
- Clarifying "the Problem"
- Clarifying Expectations
- Spotting False Dilemmas
- Pacing and Attunement
- Increasing presence
- Increasing Embodiment
- The Decisive Question
- Socratic questioning, reframing, dialectical synthesis
- Spotting and naming Introjections, self-criticism
- Using Movies and Media as modern myths
- Subject Object shifts
- Specific incarnations of the Five Principles
- Developmental Levels: Healthy / unhealthy expressions
- States: recognition and guidance
- World as mirror
- Dual-awareness, titrating, pendulating, and grounding
- Helping make sense (mapping)
- Integrating other practices
- Zoom in/ Zoom out
When and Where?
How Much Does it Cost?
Is there a Certification?
What does the Curriculum Cover?
"I have found the capacity to bring myself forward in new ways that I never knew I was previously preventing. The best expenditure of time that I've experienced."
"This course is more than learning how to coach--it's extending the practice of circling to the rest of life. It's introducing a deeper map of life and practicing integrating concepts into reality."
"Feels like the next level of Circling, also an amazing program if you want to coach."
"It made me more more real with less of a social mask. Less afraid to make mistakes. More manly. Not as afraid as mess."
"An incredible abundance of value..."
“It felt like a deeper, more directed, conflict-happy, truth-focused perspective on circling.”
Become A World Class Coach
With your knowledge and practice in Circling, you're already a potent force for positive transformation in the people's lives you touch. This program is to nurture and focus this natural talent to become a world-class Circling Coach.